Certificates of household goods for foreigners

  • Letter addressed to the Consul requesting a certificate of household goods (please send us an email to request the format)
  • Original and copy of passport;
  • Original and copy of Malaysian visa
  • Original and copy of Mexican (Residente Temporal, Residente Permanente or Temporary Student Residence Card issued by the Instituto Nacional de Migración (INAMI;
  • Inventory list of the household goods signed in English and translated into Spanish.
  • Indicate planning address in Mexico
  • Proof of applicant’s address in Malaysia. For example, phone, electricity, or water bill.
  • Four (4) original copies for each document.