MEXITEL – FREE SERVICE TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT FOR CONSULAR PROCEDURES
The Mexican Embassy in Hungary, concurrent to the Republic of Croatia and to the Republic of Bulgaria has the honor to inform that in order to improve our customer service for Mexicans and foreigners concerning the consular services, for the procedures of passport and visa applications, legalizations, certificates, civil registry, issuance of powers of attorney, Mexican military service card and Mexican voting card for Mexicans living abroad, a prior appointment must be obtained through the appointment scheduling system of MEXITEL. To schedule an appointment please click on the following logo:
The website of MEXITEL is available in Spanish, English, French and Cantonese. The first step is the registration in order to create an account and subsequently you will be able to make an appointment for the most suitable time you desire (it is recommended to use Google Chrome for booking your appointment). Once you have booked your appointment, the system will generate a confirmation letter, which you must bring with you to the Embassy on the day of your appointment. You will also receive this confirmation at your email account you provided.
We strongly recommend you to request an appointment with plenty of time in advance in order to avoid any inconvenience. Please take note that, if you wish to reschedule for a more convenient date or time, or if you miss your appointment, you will need to request a new one with the same procedure.
If you cannot show your printed confirmation letter upon arrival to our Consular Office, we reserve the right to refuse service.
- The fact of scheduling an appointment will not guarantee the issuance of the requested document. Whenever you visit the Consular Section of the Embassy of Mexico in Budapest, Hungary, the officials of the Consular staff will review your documentation and they will check if it completely fulfills the requirements of the current regulations.
- It is required to bring the original documents and copies of each requirements in accordance with the related Consular procedure.
- It is required to arrive at least 15 minutes before the indicated hour for your appointment. If you arrive after the scheduled hour for your appointment, we reserve the right to deny your access to the Consular Department.
- The appointments are personal and non-transferable.
- Avoid coming accompanied or with people whose presence is not necessary for the procedure to be conducted.
In order to support you in scheduling your appointment, we share the following quick guide for the use of MEXITEL.