Invitation by a organization that will sponsor the trip
All required documents must reflect complete name as shown in passport.
- Original passport valid for at least six months and a clear photocopy of the first and last page (vertical).
- Proof of legal stay in Romania (Visa copy or Resident card) in case the applicant is not a Romanian citizen.
- One recent passport-sized photograph (4.5 CM X 3.5 CM), white background, without glasses.
- Original letter of invitation from the organization (public or private). This letter must contain the following details:
- Complete name of the person (same as in the passport) and nationality.
- Official Registry or Denomination of the organization. (Razón Social de la organización o institución).
- Number of the official registry, if it corresponds to the organization.
- Mission/objective of the organization or institution (private or public).
- Complete address and contact information of the organization or institution.
- Information of the activity or project that the guest is doing in the organization.
- Estimated duration of the activity that the guest will undertake.
- The letter will have to explicitly mention the commitment of the organization or institution to cover all expenses of the person invited during his/her stay in Mexico and the commitment of his return to his/her country of residence.
- Copy of an official identification with signature and photography of the person that will sign this letter.
- Original and photocopy of bank statements or investment proof of the organization or institution (last 12 months- 4700 Euros).
- A document attesting that the applicant has the experience to carry out the activity for which he is invited (example: original degree or educational certificate)
- Personal presence of the applicant is mandatory for biometric process and interview.
- The Consular Section may request further forms of proof depending on each case.