Requirements for a Mexican Temporary Residence Work Visa
1. Fill out the Application Form L1. Download it from http://embamex.sre.gob.mx/trinidadytobago.
2. Passport with minimum validity of 6 months.
3. Signed letter of authorization from the Mexican Immigration Office with the NUT (Número Único de Trámite) number.
4. Signed letter of job offer from company in Mexico.
5. Signed letter of registration of the company or employer (Constancia de Inscripción de Empleador).
6. Letter of Notification of Authorization of Visa received by the Mexican Company.
7. Airline ticket itinerary.
8. One color passport size photograph (minimum size 3.2 cm x 26.0 cm; maximum size 3.9 cm x 3.1 cm; white background, no eye glasses).
9. One photocopy of the following documents: main page of Passport, National ID, any former Mexican visa, valid visa from any other country, and any original document you want to keep.
10. Proof of permanent or temporary legal residence, or legal entry, will be necessary if you are not a citizen of Trinidad and Tobago, Barbados or Suriname.
11. Apply in person at the Consular Section of the Embassy of Mexico in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, from Monday to Friday, between 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM.
12. Visa fee: US$36 payable in TTD. (Please request exact amount in TTD prior to arriving at the Embassy).