- Visa application
- Copy of passport, including valid visas stamped on it
- Copy of Residence permit from Switzerland or The Principality of Liechtenstein (only for foreigners)
- One color passport-size picture (taken no more than 30 days prior to the application), head and forehead uncovered, without glasses, no accessories, white background
- Pension payment slips from the last 6 months
- Detailed monthly bank statements (with debits and credits) from the last 12 months
- Pay the visa fee on the day of the consular interview
Send ALL the above mentioned documents to the following address, via certified mail:
Embajada de México
Weltpoststrasse 20, 5o piso
After careful scrutiny of the documents, the Embassy will contact the applicant by email in order to make an appointment for an interview or to request further information. Therefore, it is very important to include your email in the application so the Embassy can contact you as soon as possible.
Having an appointment does NOT guarantee that the visa will be issued.