SCHOLARSHIPS for MEXICO
The Mexican Embassy is pleased to announce the 2013 Call of Scholarships for British citizens to study or teach in Mexico.
We offer scholarships for Special Programs in the following categories:
The scholarships may include, depending on the program: airfares, tuition fees and, for long stays, a monthly allowance for living expenses and medical insurance.
For more information please visit the Scholarships’ Call website. Scroll down on the website to read the information in English.
General terms and conditions:
- Call will close on August 30, 2013
- Scholarships available for programs beginning between March and October, 2013.
- Candidates cannot be living in Mexico at the time of application.
- Except in special cases, scholarships cannot begin in November or December.
- Requests for information and all scholarship applications must be submitted to the Mexican embassy or concurrent embassy of the applicant’s country or to the designated Mexican institution. Only applications that fulfill all of the requirements will be considered.
- All documents and forms must be in Spanish or submitted with translations into Spanish.
- Candidates will be informed of the results by the corresponding Mexican embassy or designated Mexican institution.
- The scholarships are not transferable and cannot be deferred to future years.
- The completed, original applications must be submitted prior to the deadline. Applications sent by fax or email will not be accepted.