How do I get a work visa for Mexico?

In all cases, authorization to perform lucrative activities in Mexico can only be granted by the INM (National Migration Institute) if there is an existing job offer. The company in Mexico planning to hire a foreigner must apply for authorization from the INM for the issuance of a Visa with Permission to Conduct Remunerated Activities. Once the application has been approved, the foreigner must contact the Embassy or Consulate to set up an appointment. There is no visa that allows a person to travel to Mexico for job-seeking purposes.