Canadian citizens do not need a visa to travel to Mexico, but they do require a valid Canadian passport and "Multiple Migratory Form" (issued to tourists, transmigrants, visitors, businesspeople, and advisors), known as an FMM. This form may be obtained during direct flights to Mexico or at the Mexican port of entry by presenting a valid passport.