VISAS FOR ALL NATIONALITIES
Touristic purposes, business meetings, sport events, conferences, educational purposes, etc.
· Valid for 6 months
· Multiple entries by air, land or sea.
· Fee: $36.00 USD*
*The visa fee is not refundable regardless of the result of the application.
El sistema de visa electrónica es exclusivamente para los titulares de pasaportes ordinarios (guinda).
Si usted es titular de pasaporte turco especial (verde o gris) debe solicitar la visa correspondiente en la oficina consular de México más cercana.
Los titulares de pasaportes especiales turcos no pueden ingresar a México con la visa electrónica.
The electronic visa system is exclusively for holders of ordinary passports (scarlet).
If you are a holder of a special Turkish passport (green or gray) you must apply for the corresponding visa at the nearest Mexican consular office.
Holders of a special Turkish passport cannot enter Mexico with an electronic visa.
Elektronik vize sistemi sadece Türkiye Cumhuriyeti umuma mahsus (bordo) pasaport sahipleri içindir. Eğer Türkiye Cumhuriyeti hususi (yeşil) veya hizmet (gri) pasaport sahibi iseniz, ilgili vize için en yakın Meksika Konsolosluğuna başvurmalısınız.
Hususi (yeşil) veya hizmet (gri) pasaport sahipleri elektronik vize ile Meksika'ya giremez.
1. Passport - valid for at least six months.
2. Application form duly filled personally by the applicant (printed in one page, double sided with the date of the appointment). You can download the “Application Form” here
3. One recent color biometric photograph, white background, without glasses. (Photos with the head covered are accepted only if the applicant appears veiled in her/his passport)
4. Original Cover letter from employer stating position, montlhy salary, period that the applicant has worked, company registration number and contact information*
5. Original of Payslips* - of the last 3 months, signed and stamped by the employer company.
6. Original Personal bank account statements* - of the last 3 months, signed and stamped by the bank.
7. Photocopy of the passport (data page and last page)
8. Visa fee $36.00 USD. The embassy will provide bank details with the confirmation of the appointment. Payment must be done before the interview takes place. (The visa fee is not refundable regardless of the result of the application)
9. Without exceptions the applicant must go personally to the consular office for biometric process and interview.
*Documents presented in a different language than Spanish or English must be translated.
**Invitation letters from individuals are not accepted.
***The Consular Section may request further documentation, depending on the specifics of each case.
Having a Mexican visa gives the possibility to travel to the country, but the entry to Mexican territory is subject to the final decision of the Immigration and Health Authorities in the point of entry.
It is responsibility of the applicant to verify if it is necessary to hold a transit visa of the flight stopover country or countries.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE WRITE TO THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESS: