REQUIREMENTS FOR A MEXICAN TEMPORARY RESIDENCE VISA FOR FAMILY UNIFICATION
1. Duly filled L1 Application Form. Download it from: http://embamex.sre.gob.mx/trinidadytobago/
2. Valid passport, for at least 6 months from intended date of entry.
3. Signed letter of authorization from Mexico’s National Immigration Institute with the NUT (Número Único de Trámite).
4. Copy of the passport and FM3 of the person requiring the Mexican Temporary Residence Visa for Family Unification.
5. Original Marriage Certificate apostilled by the proper national authority of the country where the wedding took place and certified by the Mexican Embassy or Consulate of such country.
6. Original Birth Certificate of the son/daughter apostilled by the proper national authority of the country where the child/children was /were born and certified by the Mexican Embassy or Consulate of such country.
7. Return airline itinerary.
8. Proof of permanent or temporary legal residence (visa and work permit) in Trinidad and Tobago or legal entry to the country (immigration entry stamp in passport) will be necessary if you are not a citizen of Trinidad and Tobago, Barbados or Suriname.
9. One color passport size photograph (minimum size 3.2 cm x 26.0 cm; maximum size 3.9 cm x 3.1 cm; white background, no eye glasses).
10. Original and photocopy of the following documents: passport bio data page; National ID; any former Mexican visa; any valid visa from other country; marriage certificate, if required. If documents are in a language other than Spanish or English, a simple translation to either of these languages will be required.
11. Appointment required. Monday to Friday, 10:00 am to 1:00pm. Please make your appointment at (868) 622-1422, ext. 229.
12. Visa fee: US$36 payable in TTD (please request exact amount in TTD prior to arriving at the Embassy).