1. APPLICANT: Must submit his/her application form (print on both sides of a paper) together with all the required documents in person at the Embassy. It is MANDATORY for all applicants to go to the embassy for the consular interview.
For all non-Thai nationals, applicants must show their permit of stay in Thailand and its copy.
2. PASSPORT: Must be valid for at least 6 months. Applicants must also present all previously issued passports (original AND photocopy).
• Must be color
• Must not be older than a month
• Must be clear and taken against a plain white background
• Must measure 1.5 inches square
• Full face (without sunglasses, hat, or earrings)
4. PROOF OF FUNDS:
a) Passbook OR bank statement (original & photocopy for the last 3 months).
b) Letter of employment stating applicant's name, position, monthly income, employment date and length of vacation permitted. This letter must be original and signed. Applicant must also present a photocopy of an ID card or passport of the person who signed it.
c) Owner of a company can submit company’s register certificate in place of employment letter.
A. Documents in Thai or other languages need to be translated into English or Spanish.
B. Visa fees are paid at the Embassy in Thai currency with exact cash amount.
C. The Consular Section may request additional supporting documents.
D. Tourist visa fee $36.00 USD.
In case of minors or persons requiring legal guardianship, parents or legal guardians are required to be present and sign the visa application.
If the visa application is delivered only by the father or mother, it is mandatory to submit a parental consent (issued by the District Registration Office, whose original and translation are legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs) from the other parent. If minors or persons requiring legal guardianship attend by themselves or with someone different to their parents, it is mandatory to submit the same consent in which BOTH parents or legal guardian authorize the visa application.