(PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA)
This type of visa is appropriate if:
- You are moving to Mexico to live there indefinitely
- You don´t have a work authorization
- Apply at this Consular Section in person
- Fill out the application form
- Valid passport in original and one color photocopy of page containing personal information
- If not a South African citizen, valid proof of legal residence/entry in South Africa and one photocopy
- One photo passport size(size 1.5 x 1.3/4 inches), color, no glasses, white background
- Original financial records: last twelve months of your bank statements*; last twelve months of pay stubs or pension payments; employment letter specifying your position and salary and the last twelve months; international credit card statements from the last twelve months; OR yearly social security statement and one copy. You can also submit official documents proving the ownership of a property/company/business and one photocopy of them, for a minimum of 2 years.
Click here to know which days the Consular Section will be closed
- Payment of consular fee (only cash ZAR)
* The bank statements must be stamped by the banking institution.