Student visas (for a stay in Mexico up to 180 days)
All required documents must reflect complete name as shown in passport.
- Original passport valid for at least six months and a clear photocopy of the first and last page (vertical).
- Proof of legal stay in Romania (Visa copy) in case the applicant holds another nationality.
- Download here).
- One recent passport-sized photograph (4.5 CM X 3.5 CM), white background, without glasses. Face should cover 80% of the photo
- Letter of acceptance by the University/Institution which should include the following information:
- Name of the University or Institution, address, official registration number.
- Complete name of the applicant/student (same as in the passport) and nationality.
- Level, grade and field of study that would be attended in Mexico.
- Length of the course and dates.
- Cost of the studies.
- Proof of financial support to cover the studies:
a. Original and copy of investment proof or bank accounts with a monthly average balance equivalent to €540 during the last three months, or
b. Original and copies of the documents showing that the person has a job, pension or scholarship income equivalent to €350 monthly, during the last three months.
- People who are receiving an scholarship: The letter must mention the amount of the scholarship that the student will receive.
- People who are you are under 25 years old: Their parents can sponsor their studies.
- People who are above 25 years old: Must demonstrate that they have enough resources to cover their expenses on their own.
- Personal presence of the applicant is mandatory for biometric process and interview.
- The Consular Section may request further forms of proof depending on each case.
- Payment of the consular fee: $40 USD (the payment must be in USD dollars, in cash and the exact amount). A receipt will be issued accordingly