Si usted es ciudadano/a mexicano/a, por favor haga CLIC aquí para tramitar su Constancia de Datos Registrales
The process to obtain a Police Certificate consists of two parts.
First: Request a support letter to the Embassy of Mexico in New Zealand:
- Fill out the application form (Download HERE).
- Scanned copy of your valid passport.
Second: The following documentation must be presented at the District Attorney´s Office in person, or by proxy:
- Original support letter issued by the Embassy of Mexico in New Zealand.
The Embassy of Mexico to New Zealand will send you the original support letter electronically and physically to the address you provided in your application.
- Two original sets of fingerprints (the service is offered by some Kiwibank branches, to book an appointment click HERE)
- Valid passport (copy if not residing in Mexico).
- Proof of address in New Zealand, with validity no longer than three months (electricity, water, telephone bills or a bank statement). An official translation into Spanish must be provided if this document is in English or other language.
- Multiple Immigration Form (FMM), FM-2, FM-3 or Resident Card.
- Birth certificate or naturalization letter of the applicant (readable without deletions or amendments). An official translation into Spanish must be provided if this document is in English or other language.
- Two colour photographs without retouching, passport size 3.5 x 4.5 cm, one in front and one in right profile (white background, without glasses, without makeup, without a beard or moustache, bare head, or any garment that prevents full identification of the person and taken prior to the request for proof of not more than 30 days).
- Make the payment for $184.00 MXN at Grupo Financiero Banorte through the agreement 149583 and reference 18443101.
In case of carrying out this procedure by someone else, attach a power of attorney signed by the grantor (Download example HERE) accepting the mandate and by two witnesses (copies of valid identifications would be required).
All documents must be sent in originals (except for your passport) to your proxy in Mexico to carry out the process at the Attorney General's Office in the state to which you requested your support letter.
We DON'T recommend to send your documentation through New Zealand Post as the service is slow and documents are frequently lost by the company.
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following number: 04 496 3553