LEGALIZATION SIGNATURE AND SEAL
- The Embassy of Mexico in Iran legalizes documents issued in Iran, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan, Pakistan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan provided that they contain the legalization/attestation by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA), not older than six months.
- You may send a digital copy of the previously legalized documents, so that we inform you if we can proceed with the legalization at this Embassy.
- Users may send the documents via courier, however every user must arrange for the courier or someone to collect the legalized documents at the Embassy.
- It is required that you inform about the arrangements with a courier company for collection of documents.
- The consular fee for each legalization is USD $36.00 (Thirty six 00/100), in its equivalent into Iranian Rials. This deposit will be in Iranian Rial according to the exchange rate set by the Embassy.
- For your own sake, please do not make a deposit until you are told to do so.