This certificate is issued at the request of the interested party, as they represent certifications on facts that a person wishes to record or rights that to enforce. The certificate does not prejudice the authenticity of the document present.
Procedure and Requirements:
- Schedule an appointment via the online portal Mexitel and turn up personally at the Embassy on the day of the appointment.
- Fill out a free application form.
- Original and photocopy of an official identification with photograph, whose data (type of identification and number) should be noted on the certificate.
- Original and photocopy of a document proving your nationality (passport or birth certificate) stating this information on the certificate.
- Clearly express and present the original and photocopy of the document in that proves what is stated.
- Payment (in cash) of the corresponding fees at the designated bank in Ghana.
- Sign the certificate that will be delivered to you.