- Proof of Mexican nationality of one or both parents.
- Birth certificate of the minor (full version, not an extract).
Note: It must be apostilled or legalized in the country where it was issued and translated into Spanish.
- Valid official identification of the parents.
Note: If the mother's identification contains the married name, it will be needed the birth certificate and official identity document in which the name appears with the maiden name.
- Marriage certificate of the parents (if they were/are married).
- Current official identification of 2 witnesses of legal age.