Consular protection consists of guaranteeing physical integrity and full respect for the rights of Mexicans abroad, regardless of their migratory status.
The protection and assistance services that are provided in this representation are the following:
- Issuance of passports in case of theft or loss.
- Information about doctors and hospitals in case you require medical assistance.
- Information on local legislation.
- In case of detention:
- To make sure that local authorities respect their rights.
- Provide information about legal assistance.
- Inform your relatives in Mexico about the situation at hand.