Category: Services for Foreigners
Hits: 13524

If you were dissatisfied with products or services provided during a visit to Mexico, you may file a complaint through the Federal Agency of Consumer Affairs (Procuraduría Federal del Consumidor, PROFECO).

In order to file a complaint, you must do the following:

Procuraduría Federal del Consumidor
Dirección General de Quejas y Conciliación
Av. José Vasconcelos No. 208, 6º piso,
Col. Condesa, Delegación Cuauhtémoc
México, D.F. C.P.: 06140
Tel: (011-5255) 5211-1723
Fax: (011-5255) 5625-6621

If you are planning to buy Timeshare in Mexico consider the following information: